O’Brien Car Care is currently seeking an Automotive Repair Technician to become an part of our team.
Automotive Service Technician Qualifications:
• Minimum of 2 years experience in the auto industry.
• Knowledge of auto mechanics and repair
• Must have tools required to perform task
• Ability to multi-task and follow-up on multiple projects
• Valid drivers license
• Detail oriented
• Attendance/punctuality is mandatory
• ASE Certifications/Factory training is a plus, however, not mandatory.
Automotive Service Technician Responsibilities
• Diagnose cause of malfunction and perform repairs
• Communication with parts department and service writers
• Maintain a safe, clean and organized work area